USNV-PVS-14A Night Vision Monocular
Click an image to view original size.
- The PVS-14A is currently used by the U.S. Armed Forces and Special Ops Units. The system has recently been redesigned to operate on a single "AA" battery. The PVS-14A includes a built-in IR illuminator, fully adjustable headmount and mil-spec multi-coated optics. Automatic Brightness Control and Bright Source Protection are standard. The manual gain control feature allows the user to increase or decrease image tube brightness for best possible image contrast in high and low light conditions. The most versatile night vision system on the market, the PVS-14 Alpha can be used hands-free, head-mounted, helmet mounted, weapons mounted or attached to a camera/camcorder for nighttime photography. Optional accessories include: Military Helmet Mounts, Demist Shield, Sacrificial Window, Magnetic compass, High magnification mil-spec lenses and Weapon mounts.
- System Ships With: System, Headmount, Transfer arm, Military Soft Case, Shoulder Strap, Lens Tissue, Ops Manual, (1) AA Battery.
- Technology: Generation III
- Magnification: 1x
- Field Of View: 40°
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 -6
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2" x 2.25"
- Power Source: 1 AA
- Battery Life: 40 hrs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State.