(Click on small image to view original size.)
The CAM/IR 3000-50/250 thermal imager is the intelligent answer to contemporary mid-range security and surveillance needs. With its compact, lightweight design, it provides both the clear thermal images required for detection and the reliability to make surveillance effective. The CAM/IR 3000-50/250 is a mid-wave infrared dual field of view camera that supplies thermal images with 50 and 250mm focal lengths and offers man-sized target detection at over 4km. Its cooled detector technlogy features a 320 x 256 InSb, 30 micron pitch focal plan array. It is your best choice for marine and high humidity environements.
- Dual Field of View (50/250mm)
- Optional 640 x 512 Focal Plane Array
- Environmentally Sealed, Nitrogen Back-Flushed Machined Enclosure
- Cooled 3 to 5 Micron Detector Technology
- Remote Control Capability